TOP 5 STORAGE SUPPLIES TO ASSIST WHILE MOVING
October 1st, 2019
Does moving have you a little stressed? This is a big step, whether swapping a few items out for open space or switching houses, self storage space, and the right tools could be the keys to a successful move. Better Boxes Self Storage in Fort Mill SC has indoor storage units and storage supplies to assist with your move. Our experts can walk you through renting a storage unit as well as crossing items off your shopping list. U-Haul’s supply guide is useful to budget for just the right amount of supplies for what you are moving. Another handy tool we offer is our storage calculator. If you would rather rent your storage unit online you can handle everything from planning what size unit you will need to signing the lease. Our goal is to make this storage experience positive.
5 STORAGE SUPPLIES YOU WILL NEED WHEN STORING
- Damp Rid – our storage units are temperature controlled, to help with the moisture we offer Damp Rid in our office.
- Locks – Security is number one! If you forgot your lock purchase one of our convenient locks in the office.
- Boxes – Speciality boxes for your wardrobe or hanging items are useful. Check our office for these specialty boxes.
- Moving Kits – Start off with the basics!
- Mattress Covers – another layer of protection between the fabric and the storage unit floor will keep moisture from getting trapped in the mattress.
WHY OUR TOOLS?
Convenience is important for so many during a busy move and this month we are going a step further. With every item purchased, we will donate a percentage of the month-end total to the Susan G Komen foundation. You can help us kick off our charitable season. Our Fort Mill SC storage units are helpful when you need extra space. Talk with us about renting storage today or purchasing moving tools.