Reclaiming Your Space In The New Year
January 6th, 2020
Finding new places to put all of your belongings after the holiday season can be complicated. However, having the right storage can make this task a lot simpler. When it is time to reclaim your space, our holiday storage tips will help make this process easy. Better Boxes Self Storage has various amounts of storage options to assist you in reclaiming the space within your home after the holiday season has passed. Takedown your holiday lights, put away holiday decorations scattered throughout your home and discover the holiday storage tips below!
Holiday Storage Tips
- An unused garment bag can store wrapping paper.
- Place your holiday strands of bead in either an empty water bottle or a tennis ball container.
- Wrap strands of holiday lights around pieces of cardboard to eliminate tangles from forming.
- Wreaths can be placed on coat hangers.
- Use egg cartons for small-round ornaments.
Features at Better Boxes Self Storage
- Indoor temperature-controlled storage units.
- Moving and storage supplies sold on-site.
- Access to your storage unit every day (6 am - 10 pm).
- Packages accepted for tenants.
- Covered loading zone.
Better Boxes Self Storage in Fort Mill SC
Being located in Fort Mill SC, our storage facility is only a 20-30 minute drive from downtown Charlotte SC. Come visit our storage facility which can be found on Gold Hill Road, behind Quick Trip and Hardee's. Start off the new year on the right foot and reclaim your space with storage here at Better Boxes Self Storage!