PACKING FOR STORAGE BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
March 7th, 2018
How can you get ready for storage before arriving at the unit? Better Boxes Self Storage is helping you take the right steps with our storage packing tips. Go down the checklist of tasks so your storing experience is the best it can be. Many families in the Fort Mill SC area will be planning a move; if you need solutions for an easy move we can help. Maybe your goal is to refresh the house, these solutions will also help achieve those goals.This spring let our storage experience guide you to a relaxing summer. Start with the storage packing tips you see below.
- If the goal is cleaning, take everything out of the cabinets, room, and shelves. Store them with us so you can continue to move freely around your house.
- The first step is to gather the tools you need. Get a range of boxes, enough tape, and a few protective materials for fragile items.
- Make the most of your unit by packing every spot. Drawers can be filled with small boxes or linens. Our experts can help you determine which is the right size unit for your move.
- While packing, make a few edits and regularly visit the thrift store with belongings that may be more useful to someone else.
- Mattresses are moisture magnets, to prevent you from buying another mattress protect it with a cover.
- It is helpful to leave the items you will use first or through out the season at the front of the unit. If you are moving have a go bag with essentials for the new home.
- Stack dishes vertically with a layer of cardboard in between each piece so breakage while moving is less likely to happen.
When you need storage packing tips come to the experts you trust most. When you need Fort Mill SC self storage Better Boxes Self Storage can freshen the start of spring and assist with a successful summer move.