MOVERS, QUESTIONS, AND MOVING TIPS
June 20th, 2019
Moving is common during the summer months and Better Boxes Self Storage wants to prepare you. Hiring Fort Mill SC movers or doing it yourself? Check out a few of our neighborhood friends if contemplating hiring a team of experts. Movers can speed up the process and take some of the hard labor off your shoulders. Find someone you can trust with your belongings with these questions. Better Boxes Self Storage has indoor storage units for rent when moving is on the schedule this summer. Our temperature controlled features keep the heat wave out of your belongings. This extra layer of protection ensures the South Carolina heat dose not effect what you store. Rent your Fort Mill SC storage unit online or reserve it two weeks before you move.
QUESTIONS TO HELP HIRE A QUALITY MOVER
- Is there a charge for weekends or evenings?
- Do you supply blankets or extra supplies on the day?
- What is the best way to contact you if I have questions?
- What is your cancellation policy?
- What is the minimum charge you require?
More moving tips can be found here!
WHICH MOVERS TO CHECK OUT IN FORT MILL SC?
- Anointed Movers
- Ballantyne & Beyond Moving, Inc. – 2 months 1/2 off
- Peach Movers
- Two Men and a Truck – 5% off total move
These are just a few friends we stay in contact with. Talk with our store manager about your latest project and they can help you find someone to help.
WHAT TO DO ON MOVING DAY?
- Move all your boxes to the living room or garage. This makes it faster for the truck to get loaded.
- Disassemble furniture before movers arrive.
- Pick up a few boxes from our office for any last minute packing.
Better Boxes Self Storage is here to make moving and storage simple. We can offer tips to make the transition successful and Fort Mill SC storage units to store your belongings. Discuss your options with us today!