HOW TO USE MOVING AND PACKING SUPPLIES
April 4th, 2017
Need to protect your valuables? Better Boxes Self Storage has the tools you have been searching for. We protect your belongings as if they were our own; that is why we have the on-site support to keep everything looking like day one. Keep reading for tips on all our useful packing supplies.
STEP 1: HOW MUCH ARE YOU MOVING?
- Make an educated guess as to how much you will move, that way you will be sure you have enough material. If you need some help, come talk with us!
- Small boxes are the most sturdy and can handle the weight of all your books and cd’s.
- Large boxes are useful for odd sized items, but be careful not to over fill any of the boxes.
STEP 2: THE RIGHT TOOLS TO MAKE THE JOB SIMPLE:
- The commercial grade packing tape will not fail in the heat of the summer. Your boxes will be secure in any temperature.
- Kraft paper tape is great if you are shipping an item and need to be economical as well as sturdy. Newsprint or kraft paper will disperse any vibrations while moving.
- Our covers have micro-pores that allow the mattress or items to breathe. The moisture escapes and mildew is prevented.
- Dish protection kits will save your fine china from any harm.
- Stretch wrap or shrink wrap will keep little objects secure.
STEP 3: PROTECTING YOUR VALUABLES
- Disk Locks are the best lock for keeping your belongings safe. The stainless-steel material and water resistant features make this the best option.
When you need extra space or your business need supplies, Better Boxes Self Storage has the tools on-site. We will show you how to use moving and packing supplies for every moving occasion.