HOW TO PREPARE FOR FALL AND BACK TO SCHOOL
September 23rd, 2019
Summer is coming to an end, are you swapping a few items out at home to get ready for the new semester? Maybe now is the time you get the family involved and organize the garage after a summer of vacations. More space can be the solution for your items and our local storage in Fort Mill SC is close by! Right in Fort Mill SC, Better Boxes Self Storage has interior temperature controlled storage units ready for rent. Learn how to change seasons and stay organized while the kids head back to school.
SCHOOL TIPS FOR THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR
- Make a menu and shopping list of this week’s meals to help stop confusion around dinner time.
- Keep snacks in the fridge ready for lunch. Choose healthy snacks both you and the kids approve.
- Layout clothing for the week in a hanging shoe rack or spare drawer.
- Make mornings the first week a little easier by setting alarms to get up, gather all materials, and head to the bus stop.
- Stay organized when the papers start coming home on the first day with an accordion file folder.
SEASONAL STORAGE: LOCAL STORAGE TIPS
- Swap your summer beach toys for a little extra space with a storage unit.
- Label boxes so you can see the difference between camping gear and beach supplies.
- Set up your camping tent one last time and waterproof any leaks.
- Keep the lid on the cooler open so there is proper airflow.
- Use shelves to use the most of your square footage in the storage unit.
- InStyle has a few helpful steps to follow when packing your clothing either for the season or for a move.
Better Boxes Self Storage is your go to solution for all your space saving needs. Give us a call or stop by our local storage facility in Fort Mill SC to look at our storage options. Did you know renting online is another feature we offer? Make your move to storage seamless by renting your next storage unit online.