10 Garage Organization Ideas For Spring Cleaning
February 17th, 2020
Does your home storage take up valuable space? The garage and shed are great storage spots for working on home improvement projects but if your seasonal items are taking up too much room let us help you come up with a plan! These 10 garage organization ideas will help sort, clean, and organize your items.
10 Garage Storage & Organization Tips
- Make a few edits - chances are there are a few dried up paint cans ready for recycling.
- Use shelves for stacking bins instead of stacking on each other.
- Organize according to the category of items.
- Purchase or customer building shelves for each wall.
- Be creative with shelving and make custom organization.
- Use the ceiling for storage solutions too!
- Use a workbench with built-in cabinets and drawers.
- Self storage is useful for homes with limited space or big items.
- Have a space for toys too! Use a cubby shelf or use an old bin for easy cleanup.
- Keep food and chemicals out of the garage and store these safely elsewhere.
Better Boxes Self Storage has storage units in Fort Mill SC ready to rent and help you get organized. Rent online or talk with our team about storing your valuables with us and taking back your home storage space!